Christmas Rum Cake

This is my mother-in-law’s recipe, one she prepares every Christmas, and while it contains some ingredients some might find patently objectionable and morally repugnant, I have absolutely no problem embarrassing myself by eating piece after piece each and every year. It’s but one in a sea of rum cake recipes, but because it’s so easy and so delicious, I feel compelled to share.

This is my mother-in-law’s recipe, one she prepares every Christmas, and while it contains some ingredients some might find patently objectionable and morally repugnant, I have absolutely no problem embarrassing myself by eating piece after piece each and every year. It’s but one in a sea of rum cake recipes, but because it’s so easy and so delicious, I feel compelled to share.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here